Manage Controls and Reagents with Inventory Feature
- Each control lot and reagent lot is tracked with a unique ID number, allowing different lots to use the same control or reagent name in the assay.
- New control lots and reagent lots can be entered from the Inventory button on the main screen or directly in the assay setup screen while you are setting up the assay.
- Additional Information fields can be specified and tracked for your control and reagent lots.
- Analysts are notified when a control or reagent has expired before they are used in an assay.
- Control and reagent inventory can be exported to an Excel spreadsheet file.