View, Access, and Assign Instrument Raw Data Files from One Screen
- Raw data files are transferred from the detector to a secure location and permanently stored.
- All raw data files can be viewed, copied, or printed by clicking the link. Raw data files cannot be modified or deleted.
- Assays can be computed immediately, or a raw data file can be assigned to the assay later after assay setup.
- Raw data files can be assigned to additional assays for dual labeled tests or reassigned to assays for setup changes.
- After file is selected for assay, it is tracked with the assay in the database.